Software releases for Humminbird® SOLIX® models will deliver compatibility with Navionics advanced features, providing convenient functionality at no additional cost.
With the release of Humminbird SOLIX software, versions after 3.600 will enable Plotter Sync. By utilizing Wi-Fi® wireless technology, customers can connect their SOLIX to the Navionics Boating app installed on their mobile device. Through this connection, they can:
• transfer routes and markers between plotter and mobile app.
• activate Navionics plotter cards.
• download updated Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ and Community Edits to Navionics cards.
• upload sonar logs for an enhanced SonarChart™.
• renew their Navionics card subscription for another.
Also available with SOLIX software versions 3.600 or newer, Dock-to-dock Autorouting1 creates a suggested route, from a real start point to a real end point, based on chart data and navigation aids.
Humminbird SOLIX - to access Navionics advanced features on your SOLIX, be sure to install the latest software update. Get it now.
Navionics card – be sure your subscription is active. If your subscription has expired, find out about update options here. Check our compatibility guide for more details.
Navionics Boating app - to use Plotter Sync, a Navionics Boating app with an active subscription is required. Get the app.
Update your SOLIX software