Navionics® will be at the Rosehill Trailer Boat Show on April 6 and 7 (Stand 221), where visitors will be able to learn about the thousands of updates we make to our charts daily, the expanded compatibility of Navionics advanced features Dock-to-dock Autorouting¹, SonarChart™ Live, Advanced Map Options, Plotter Sync and all our latest product developments encompassing plotter, mobile and web.
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
Our charts for Australia and New Zealand have received more than 20,300 updates in the last year. By bringing your GPS plotter card to our stand (221), or to the Blue Bottle Marine's one (220), you will enjoy an extra 10% discount boat show offer on top of the usual 50% trade-in discount to get all the latest chart content. Every new card includes daily updates and advanced features for one year!
Check with us to be sure you have the latest software update, enabling you to use the advanced features on a wide range of compatible models from Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G.
If you have a chart card from a different brand such as C-MAP, Lowrance or Magellan, you can upgrade to the most current Navionics+ content for half the price when you purchase a Navionics+ Updates card.
If you can't make it to the show and want to get updated charts, here’s how:
- With an active subscription plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- With an expired subscription? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating Marine & Lakes for Apple® or the Boating HD Marine & Lakes for Android™ with an active subscription? Open the app, tap Menu > Update All
- If you have an expired subscription, open the app, tap Menu > Me > Subscription
If you don’t have Navionics yet
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+, Platinum+. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating app that provides a free trial! Discover
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.