We make thousands of updates and improvements to our global cartography every day! Check the recent ones in Scandinavia:
- more than 300 port plans updated: with loads of new detail to help you choose your destinations and enter harbours more safely.
- entire coverage of satellite images improved for Platinum+ with resolution up to 5 times higher than before! This additional overlay greatly enhances situational awareness on shallow waters. It is also very helpful when approaching ports and marinas, to more clearly see breaking shoals and to find hidden features for fishing.
- new layout of navigational aids and buoys in Oslofjord: a fundamental guide to help you avoid rocks and other hazards.
- hundreds of marinas and anchorages updated in Oslofjord, in Lofoten and Rogaland areas!
- nearly 500 port plans updated!
- brand new data in the Stockholm archipelago from Arholma to Landsort: about 400 harbours and anchorages from the popular Hydrographica´s portplan Hamnguiden 8 – for more information, services, safety and fun!
- more than 800 new lakes in the Orebro, Jonkoping, Västerbotten and Gislaved areas. They include Siljan, Orsasjön and Insjön!
- improved details in Brommö area of the large Vanern lake.
See the improvements now
Compare your current charts on our Chart Viewer! Boat Safer and Fish Smarter with the most detailed charts and SonarChart™ – our 0,5 m HD bathymetry map! And always have the most up-to-date information with daily chart updates!
Enjoy Navionics advanced features
On your plotter
Get the same charts with our Boating app. Download any of the paid apps, or the free version that provides a 2-week free trial!
To learn more, write Hans Christian Grande, Area Manager Scandinavia.