Our customers have questions; our Product Support Specialists have the answers. While working in a relaxed environment (no dress code!), they strive to respond to all inquires and requests regarding products, orders and returns. Whether by phone, email or live chat, Product Support Specialists are often the friendly face our customers associate with the Navionics name. And because they interact with our customers directly, they’re among the first we ask to give input into improvements to our products, documentation and procedures. If you have a dedication to detail and a knack for clear, concise communication, then Navionics wants to hear from you.
Do you speak English and either German or French? Do you have an international mindset?
If the answer is yes, come and work with us!
What you’ll do:
- Resolve customer inquiries and issues via email, phone, online chat or social media
- Communicate and respond to product reviews
- Ensure order on time deliveries following the entire process from order to shipping
- Advise customer on company information
- Offer first level technical support of product, online technical services, hardware and devices
- Report customer related activities to area sales managers
What you’ll need:
- Multilanguage skills: fluency in English and either German or French
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge in troubleshooting
- Computer skills and proficiency
- Time management and organizational skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Ability to handle difficult customers while maintaining professionalism
- Experience in an office setting and knowledge in office responsibilities and tasks
- Passion for marine sports
Our home: you can find us in via Fondacci 269 in Massarosa (LU), Italy
Kind of contract: Temp
Navionics, a Garmin® Ltd. company, develops and manufactures electronic navigation charts of marine areas, lakes and rivers around the world for use in GPS chart plotters and mobile devices. You can find us in the App Stores or at www.navionics.com.
Navionics is a part of the Garmin group of companies. At Garmin, we like to work hard and play hard. It comes easy when you work on cool products with hard-working individuals who share the same passion. See more at www.garmin.com.
Many exciting things are happening at Garmin and people are taking notice: Garmin was ranked as one of the 500 World’s Best Employers in 2017 and in the top three most reputable tech companies (U.S. Reputation Institute, 2018). More recently Garmin was ranked 5th in the list of America’s Best Employers in the large company category and received the highest ranking of any tech company in the list. In 2020 Garmin was ranked as one of the World's Best Employers from Forbes.