With the acquisition of Wavey Line Charts, Navionics gained a large amount of valuable data for the Bahamas. Our expert cartography team went right to work, as part of ongoing product enhancement, to analyze and process Wavey Line’s extensive surveys and proprietary charts. After applying cutting-edge technologies and specialized processing skills to integrate the new data with other sources, the results are being released within Navionics’ high-quality chart coverage of the area.
The result of this effort is amazing and is already available as updates to the islands south of the archipelago, including Andros, Berry, Bimini, Cat, Conception, Crooked & Acklins, Eleuthera North, Eleuthera South, Exuma, Grand Bahama, Great Abaco, Inagua, Jumentos, Little Abaco, Little San Salvador, Long Island, Mayaguana, New Providence, Plana Cay, Ragged, Rum Cay, Samana, San Salvador, Turks & Caicos. Additional areas will be released in the coming weeks.
Updated content includes, but is not limited to, spot soundings, obstructions, bathymetry, coastline adjustments, reefs & rocks, shallow waters, wrecks, dry areas, depth contours, and navaids. Reefs are now more clearly visible due to a new presentation designed specifically for this type of chart feature.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer and check out some examples here below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial or the paid apps for US & Canada or Caribbean & South America!