Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues updating its chart coverage of popular boating and fishing areas around the world. As part of our ongoing product enhancement, we recently updated the bathymetry of three Washington lakes: Swift Reservoir, Yale Lake and Lake Merwin. They form a system connected by the Lewis River that originates at Mount Adams and flows into the Columbia River.
Many species populate these lakes, including bull and rainbow trout, coho and Chinook Salmon, coastal cutthroat and tiger muskie. Kokanee salmon is the most common target in the warmer months of the year when they tend to stay closer to the surface.
Along with fishing, the area is also popular for camping and boating.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial.