The Navionics Boating app offers a rich set of invaluable features, allowing you to easily customize the map to fit your needs!
Open the app and go to Menu > Map Options:
• Turn Easy View ON to magnify icons and text
• If you’re in an area where water fluctuates due to droughts or floods, adjust the Water Level setting to alter contours and spot soundings accordingly
• Use Depth Shading to highlight depths up to a select value
• If you selected the SonarChart™ layer, SonarChart™ Density allows you to customize the amount of 1ft contour detail you want to see.
An active Navionics+ subscription allows you to gain access to even more tools with Advanced Map Options:
• Change the map display to a Satellite imagery or Terrain elevation view
• Turn Fishing Mode ON to engage the Fishing Range tool, perfect for anglers who want to target depths to catch a certain fish species. Simply enter the minimum and maximum desired values
• Easily adjust the depth value of Shallow Areas
• With Depth Contours, display bathymetry up to a select value
Want to return to the default map options? Simply click the Reset Default Values button!
Don’t have the Boating app yet? Download the FREE version and start a 2-week trial! You can also activate Advanced Map Options on your Navionics plotter card!