At Navionics we continuously enhance our products and technology to provide our customers with the best possible experience, the most complete details and the most relevant content. As part of our ongoing product enhancement, we recently updated two Pennsylvania lakes: Raystown and Wallenpaupack.
They are two of the largest lakes in Pennsylvania and are ideal destinations for boating, kayaking and fishing. Lake Wallenpaupack, located in the northern part of the Poconos, also offers good spots for ice fishing during the winter. Anglers will find a wide variety of fish species in both lakes, including smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, bluegill, walleye, muskellunge, pickerel, rainbow trout, brown trout, lake trout, catfish and perch.
The update integrates data from multibeam surveys, creating a more precise bathymetry map that includes the addition of submerged structure, which gives you a better understanding of the lake bottom.
Plus, now you will be able to cruise the lake waters with more confidence thanks to new information such as rocks, beacons, buoys, boat ramps and surrounding land area geographical names.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial!