Just in time for summer boating season, Navionics has released more than a thousand new charts of lakes in Quebec and Ontario as well as hundreds of updates to our existing charts of the region. Navionics is committed to providing our customers with the most up-to-date and accurate content available, continuously updating, verifying, and integrating information.
For Quebec, Navionics customers can now access more detailed depth data and navigation information for 767 new lakes as well as 45 updated editions of earlier charts. In Ontario, 367 new lakes charts are now available. The sparkling waters of these picturesque Canadian provinces include the island-dotted Lac Némiscachingue; Lac Troyes, known for its spectacular fishing, hunting, and scenery; and the pristine Lac Camachigama. These lakes are filled with trout, perch, large northern pike, smallmouth bass, walleye, sturgeon, and more—and your Navionics charts will help you to explore every fishing spot and secluded anchorage.
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+ US & Canada, Navionics+ Canada & Alaska or HotMaps Platinum HMPT-C6 . Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial or the paid apps US & Canada!