Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues updating its chart coverage of popular boating and fishing areas around the world. As part of our ongoing product enhancement, we recently added two lakes in Oklahoma: Copan and Lawtonka. The new maps include detailed bathymetry, port plans, ramps, spot soundings, fish attractors, submerged foundations, obstructions (wellheads).
Lake Copan is a reservoir generated by the Copan dam, in Washington County, in the northeastern part of the state. The lake is home to many species of game fish, including largemouth bass, white crappie, channel and flathead catfish, and various species of sunfish. Lake Lawtonka is situated in the Southwest of Oklahoma, not far from the town of Lawton and is surrounded by the Wichita Range. Its waters are clear and feature a mostly rocky shoreline. Very big smallmouth bass are present in this lake, but you can find also crappie, walleye, sauger and saugeye.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples here below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week trial!