Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues enriching its charts detail to include popular boating and fishing areas around the world.
Lake Candlewood, the largest lake in Connecticut, is a true paradise for the recreational boaters and for anglers, that have a choice of bass, bluegill, catfish and a variety of other species to fish in the many spots, coves and islands. To serve the growing boating and fishing public, Navionics has performed an overall update that includes: bathymetry, buoys, underwater structure, lake shore objects and in general of all the surrounding land area geographical names.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples here below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial!