At Navionics, we continuously enhance our products and technology to provide our customers with the best possible experience and the most complete details, and relevant content. As part of our ongoing product enhancement, we recently updated Patoka Lake in Indiana.
Patoka Lake is the second-largest reservoir in Indiana and was created by damming the Patoka River, about 118 miles above its mouth, with the Patoka Lake Dam. It is a great place for boaters, anglers and kayakers with its beautiful shores, variety of fish and numerous facilities, including boat ramps, fishing areas (including ice fishing), swimming areas and waterskiing zones for all water activities.
To help you enjoy your time on the lake, we have improved our Nautical Chart and SonarChart™ layers, adding many buoys and updating the bathymetry contours with new state-of-the art data from high-definition, multi-beam surveys.
Now you will have more defined contours near the coast and a better awareness of shallow waters and depth levels. Anglers can also take advantage of well-defined contours of underwater river beds and have a better understanding of holes and humps. The lake is heavily stocked with many of fish species, so whether you’re a bass, a catfish or a walleye angler, you can cast less and catch more.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial!