Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues enriching its chart coverage to include popular boating and fishing areas around the world. As part of this effort, we recently updated the bathymetry of Keuka Lake in Western New York.
Keuka Lake is part of a system of glacial water bodies called the Finger Lakes and has a unique “Y” shape. The improved depth contours will surely be appreciated by anglers of all levels of expertise that frequent the lake fishing for a variety of species. The pristine waters remain quite shallow and are home to: Brown Trout, Smallmouth Bass and Landlocked Salmon, as well as Pike, Pickerel, Lake Trout and Yellow Perch.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out the example here below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week trial!