The Finance Associate performs accounting, reporting and administration activities with the guidance of Finance Manager and in support of the Finance Team.
What you’ll do:
- Provides support to Account Payables processes, including invoice analysis and preparation, posting in the ERP and performing the relevant controls.
- Provides support to the Reporting activities by contributing to the preparation of data and information. This includes developing the knowledge of Navionics IT infrastructure, sales channels and the analysis of the most efficient data extraction tools.
- Develops a basic knowledge of all Finance functions and provides support to ensure the continuity of Finance Department activities.
- Performs Administration and General Affairs activities including physical and digital management of document archives, shipments and custom support activities, Compliance support activities.
- Leads small to medium projects in area of Finance focus. Leverages knowledge to participate in development and implementation of solutions.
- Partners with colleagues across the organization to understand requirements and deliver high levels of customer service.
- Performs implementation of solutions with increasingly low guidance from management.
- Demonstrates proficient understanding of Finance related laws and regulations and complies with Garmin Finance policies and procedures.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Communicates with colleagues, senior professionals and management with a positive attitude. Must be team-oriented and work well with others.
- Develops, maintains and improves Business English knowledge.
- Develops, maintains and applies working knowledge of general Finance practices, processes, programs and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance (or related field) or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of measurement concepts, data collection, and analysis. Conducts assessments to address problems and implements solutions within the Company. Asks critical questions to prepare and interpret data studies/metrics. Maintains objectivity during critical evaluation processes; analyzes data and seeks root causes.
- Develops, maintains and applies appropriate business terms and vocabulary in interactions with associates and leaders.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Provides clear, concise and accurate communication.
- Collaborates with colleagues and management to ensure appropriate discretion and confidentiality in communication of information.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
Verrà presa in considerazione l’eventuale appartenenza alle categorie protette L.68/99.
Our home: you can find us in via Fondacci 269 in Massarosa (LU), Italy
Navionics, a Garmin® Ltd. company, develops and manufactures electronic navigation charts of marine areas, lakes and rivers around the world for use in GPS chartplotters and mobile devices. You can find us in the App Stores or at www.navionics.com
Navionics is a part of the Garmin group of companies. At Garmin, we like to work hard and play hard. It comes easy when you work on cool products with hard-working individuals who share the same passion. See more at www.garmin.com
Many exciting things are happening at Garmin and people take notice: Garmin was ranked as one of the 500 World’s Best Employers in 2017 and in the top three most reputable tech companies (U.S. Reputation Institute, 2018). More recently Garmin was ranked 5th in the list of America’s Best Employers in the large company category and received the highest ranking of any tech company in the list.