Marketing Associate (TEMP)
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to know about you!
We are looking for a Marketing Associate (TEMP position) to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across our main channels: search engines, display, social, video, and app.
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and tactics and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The Marketing Associate will work within the Cartography Digital Marketing team, collaborating with other teams (such as Creative and Engineering), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities, including SEM, display, video and mobile advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative campaign tactics
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you’ll need:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns, including SEM, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads, Facebook ads, Apple Search ads, Display&Video360 and campaigns done with other tools
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Hotjar, Firebase)
Bonus points if you have:
- Google Ads, Google Analytics IQ, and/or similar certifications
Our Values and Guidelines:
- Consistently demonstrates honesty, integrity and respect for associates, customers, and business partners
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Practices behaviors that enable the team to work together in a highly effective manner
- Builds strong relationships with other team members and places the interest of the team above personal interests
- Understands and meets internal and / or external customer requirements
- Demonstrates dependability and works productively with a sense of urgency
- Takes responsibility and cares deeply about the success of the tasks/projects and effective use of resources
- Actively participates in setting goals and works diligently to fulfill commitments to teammates and customers
- Completes work with high quality, accuracy and excellence
- Works diligently to maximize contribution through skill improvement and learning
- Consistently demonstrates dependability and productivity
- Identifies problems and their root cause, and develops alternatives and delivers effective solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
Employment type: Full time, Temporary contract.
Our home: you can find us in via Fondacci 269 in Massarosa (LU), Italy
Navionics, a Garmin® Ltd. company, develops and manufactures electronic navigation charts of marine areas, lakes, and rivers around the world for use in GPS chartplotters and mobile devices. You can find us in the App Stores or at www.navionics.com
Navionics is part of the Garmin group of companies. At Garmin, we would like to work hard and play hard. It comes easy when you work on cool products with hard-working individuals who share the same passion. See more at www.garmin.com.
Many exciting things are happening at Garmin and people are taking notice: Garmin was ranked as one of the 500 World’s Best Employers in 2017 and in the top three most reputable tech companies (U.S. Reputation Institute, 2018). More recently Garmin was ranked 5th in the list of America’s Best Employers in the large company category and received the highest ranking of any tech company in the list.