Navionics and Navico have a long-standing partnership founded on the common mission of serving boaters of all kinds. Cruisers, anglers, and sailors across the world - get the most out of your onboard electronics!
Your Lowrance, Simrad or B&G
All Lowrance, Simrad and B&G displays are compatible with the full range of Navionics chart cards: Navionics+, Navionics Updates, Platinum+ and HotMaps Platinum. For the best experience and most current feature set, be sure your plotter software is up to date. Software can be downloaded from Lowrance, Simrad and B&G websites.
Dock-to-dock Autorouting1, SonarChart Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync are available using a Navionics card that has an active chart updates subscription. If your subscription has expired, check update options here. Another way to update is by using the Plotter Sync with Navionics mobile apps. Software which enables the advanced features is available for the following models: Lowrance HDS Carbon, HDS Gen3, Elite Ti, HOOK²; Simrad GO, GO xse, NSS evo3 and NSS evo2; B&G Zeus2, Zeus3 and Vulcan models. The entire set of advanced features is available on Lowrance HDS Carbon and HDS Gen3 and Elite Ti. HOOK² is compatible with SonarChart™ Live and Advanced Map Options. Plotter Sync is possible on models with built-in Wi-Fi. Check our compatibility guide for more details.
Dock-to-dock Autorouting, a unique breakthrough in boating navigation, quickly calculates a detailed route, even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. See video.
SonarChart™ and SonarChart™ Live
SonarChart is a 1 ft/0.5 m detail HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail, great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level. SonarChart is a chart layer resulting from millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters that are integrated with existing data. SonarChart Live is a feature that enables boaters to create personal HD bathymetry maps in real time. SonarChart Live is available on compatible plotters, or within the Navionics Boating app on mobile devices.
• SonarChart Live can display directly on the screen of compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G models (search for the P symbol in our GPS Chartplotter Compatibility Guide).
• Built-in Wi-Fi plotter models equipped with sonar enable SonarChart Live within the Navionics Boating app by connecting directly with the mobile device. This is the best way to automatically contribute sonar data from Lowrance, Simrad or B&G plotters because sonar logs are automatically sent to Navionics from the mobile and you can also monitor the improvements while navigating (W).
• Other plotters that do not have Wi-Fi may connect to the Boating app using a compatible Wi-Fi router, such as the NMEA 0183 Wi-Fi router GoFree WIFI-1 Module (S).
You may check your logs processing status and see them on the map.
Advanced Map Options
Customize your view of Navionics charts to highlight shallow areas, select a fishing range, and now also adjust SonarChart density.
Plotter Sync makes it possible for boaters to connect their compatible Wi-Fi plotters to the Navionics Boating app installed on their mobile device . The feature is embedded in the app and allows to:
• Transfer routes and markers between plotter and mobile app.
• Activate Navionics plotter cards (except Navionics+ Small).
• Download updated Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits to Navionics cards.
• Renew their Navionics card subscription for another year (except Navionics+ Small Downloadable).
Check our Plotter Sync instructions for more details.
• Use the Chart Viewer to view our charts online for free before you purchase and to verify the latest changes before you download chart updates.
• Register your new card within two months of purchase to get daily updates for one year to Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits and to activate advanced features.
• Learn how to use your compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G models to enhance SonarChart by contributing sonar logs.
• Make your contributions to Navionics charts by entering Community Edits from the Navionics Boating mobile app or by filing a DR (Discrepancy Report) on our website. Updated cartography and improved content is delivered easily with chart updates every day.