Navionics and Raymarine have a long-standing partnership founded on the common mission of serving boaters of all kinds. Cruisers, sailors and anglers across the world – get the most out of your onboard electronics!
• Ocean cruisers can benefit from highly detailed marine charts available in a global catalogue.
• If you are an angler, you can take advantage of 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry of marine areas and more than 40,000 lakes to target the most productive spots whether you are fishing docks, deep water humps, or underwater structure anywhere in between.
• Sailors will enjoy super accurate coastal data.
NEW! Experience Raymarine ClearCruise™️ Augmented Reality with Navionics charts: enjoy the split-screen view, use Dock-to-dock Autorouting1 simultaneously, view nav aids. Learn more.
All Raymarine displays are compatible with the full range of Navionics chart cards: Navionics+, Navionics Updates, Platinum+ and HotMaps Platinum.
For the best experience and most current feature set, be sure your Raymarine software is up to date. Software can be downloaded from Raymarine websites.
Advanced features: Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync are available using a Navionics card that has an active chart updates subscription. If your subscription has expired, check update options here. Another way to update is by using the Plotter Sync with Navionics mobile apps. Software which enables the advanced features is available for the following: Axiom, Axiom PRO, a, c, e, eS, gS Series MFDs; Dragonfly and Dragonfly PRO; G, E, E Widescreen, C, C Widescreen, A-Series or Raychart. Plotter Sync is possible only on models with built-in Wi-Fi. Check our compatibility guide for more details.
Autorouting and Dock-to-dock Autorouting
Autorouting will calculate and display the shortest route between two points, customized according to the boat’s draft as entered by the user. The automated tool takes into consideration depth, bridges, cables, restricted areas and other areas where navigation is forbidden. Dock-to-dock Autorouting, a unique breakthrough in boating navigation, quickly calculates a detailed route, even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. See video.
SonarChart™ and SonarChart™ Live
SonarChart is a 1 ft/0.5 m detail HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail, great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level. SonarChart is a chart layer resulting from millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters that are integrated with existing data. SonarChart Live is a feature that enables boaters to create personal HD bathymetry maps in real time. SonarChart Live is available on compatible plotters and the Navionics Boating app on mobile devices.
• SonarChart Live can display directly on the screen of compatible Raymarine models (search for the P symbol in our GPS Chartplotter Compatibility Guide).
• Built-in Wi-Fi plotter models equipped with sonar enable SonarChart Live within the Navionics Boating app by connecting directly with the mobile device. This is the best way to monitor the improvements while navigating (W).
• Other plotters that do not have Wi-Fi may connect to the Boating app using a compatible Wi-Fi router, such as the NMEA 0183 Wi-Fi router Sonar Server by Digital Yacht (S).
Advanced Map Options
Customize your view of Navionics charts by highlighting shallow areas, selecting a fishing range, and adjusting SonarChart density.
Plotter Sync makes it possible for boaters to connect their compatible Wi-Fi plotters to the Navionics Boating app installed on their mobile device. The feature is embedded in the app and allows to:
• Transfer routes and markers between plotter and mobile app.
• Activate Navionics plotter cards (except Navionics+ Small).
• Download updated Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits to Navionics cards.
• Upload sonar logs for an enhanced SonarChart™.Renew their Navionics card subscription for another year (except Navionics+ Small Downloadable).
Check our Plotter Sync instructions for more details.