Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, “Regulation”), Navionics s.r.l. wishes to inform you that the personal data you provide to us or which you have already provided to us by sending us your candidacy or during the interview with our company’s personnel shall be processed in accordance with principles of fairness, legality and transparency, respecting your confidentiality and complying with applicable legislation.
Personal data being processed includes:
- your identification data (such as, by way of example, name, surname, age, gender, place and date of birth, private address, nationality, city and province of residence, email address, mobile telephone number, office telephone number, private residential telephone number);
- data pertaining to your training and your career (such as, by way of example, current and previous occupation, information on recruitment or professional training, curriculum vita, type of contract, relevant industry-wide collective contract and position held in your current job, references provided by third parties about you, professional skills, remuneration, benefits, any non-compete agreement and the notice period, if any);
- data relating to your health (information concerning your state of health or possible disability, if relevant for your capability or availability to work or your need to have a special work desk, for example if you fall into certain protected categories).
The aforementioned types of personal data are processed by the Data Controller in compliance with applicable legislation governing personal data.
3. Purpose and legal basis of data-processing
The processing of your personal data, including data relating to particular categories of personal data pursuant to article 9 of the Regulation, is necessary in order to allow the Data Controller or other companies within the Group to assess your candidacy for purposes of possible hiring to a position for which you have applied or for roles which could become available in future, in accordance with the provisions of article 6.1, subparagraph b) of the Regulation.
During every stage of data-processing, the Data Controller guarantees full compliance with the compulsory provisions of the Regulation.
The collection of data takes place through the provision of your data or otherwise through third parties, in other words social media platforms (whose terms and conditions you have accepted, including those relating to the use of your data) by means of which you have had access to our advertisement.
The organisation of data takes place, not only on IT storage media, but also in hardcopy form.
Specifically, it should be noted that your personal data is processed:
- by means of manual and IT instruments:
- by individuals or entities who have been duly engaged to carry out these tasks, constantly identified and/or appointed, properly instructed and appraised of restrictions imposed by law;
- with the use of security measures designed to ensure the protection of your confidentiality and to avoid risks of loss or destruction, unauthorised access, and disallowed processing or processing which does not meet the above purposes;
- in compliance with the limits set forth by law n° 300/1970 (known as “the Workers’ Statute”).
5. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data and the consequences of possible refusal to apply
The provision of your personal data, as indicated in greater detail in paragraph 2 above is mandatory and serves to pursue the purposes described in paragraph 3 above. Any refusal on your part to allow processing would therefore make it impossible to give effect to the process whereby your position is assessed for purposes of possible hiring.
6. Those to whom your personal data may be forwarded
Your personal data could be transferred to other companies of the group for the purposes previously described.
7. Data subject’s rights
You are informed that with regard to the above-mentioned processing operations, you may exercise your rights as provided for under articles 15 et seq of the Regulation. You are entitled to obtain information from the Data Controller as to whether or not data concerning you is processed and you are entitled to access your data, to request correction of same, completion, updating, rectification or blocking; you shall also be entitled to obtain a copy of your data, restrictions on processing and/or, again, to raise objection to processing, and you are entitled to data portability and to file complaints with the relevant supervisory authorities subject to the conditions and restrictions provided for by article 13 of the Regulation.
In order to exercise your rights, send a written request with “Privacy – exercising Privacy rights” in the object line, to the following email address: [email protected]
8. Duration of processing and retention of personal data
If you provide your express consent, we may retain and process your personal data in order to assess your candidacy for other open positions or positions which may be open in future, for a period of up to 24 months.