Navionics and Humminbird have a long-standing partnership founded on the common mission of serving boaters of all kinds. Cruisers, sailors and anglers across the world – get the most out of your onboard electronics!
• If you are an angler, you can take advantage of 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry of marine areas and more than 18,000 lakes to target the most productive areas whether you are fishing docks, deep water humps, or underwater structure anywhere in between.
• Ocean cruisers can benefit from highly detailed marine charts available in a global catalogue.
• Sailors will enjoy super accurate coastal data.
You may have found Navionics cartography included in the box with your plotter. Some Humminbird plotters have been bundled with preloaded Navionics+ cards at significant savings versus purchasing separately, and include one year of daily updates!
Another way to save on Navionics+ is with in-store bundles. Participating Navionics dealers throughout US and Canada are offering a special $100 savings on Navionics+ for customers purchasing select Humminbird Helix 5 and 7 models for a limited time.
SonarChart™ and SonarChart™ Live
Exclusive SonarChart, the award-winning 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry map, is continuously improved with sonar logs uploaded by boaters. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area. You can do it with your compatible Humminbird plotter or use SonarChart™ Live to create personal HD bathymetry maps in real time on your mobile device by connecting wirelessly to a compatible plotter/sounder. SonarChart Live is a feature available in the Navionics Boating app and is the most efficient way to enhance SonarChart because your sonar logs are automatically sent to Navionics from your mobile and you can also monitor the improvements while navigating. You may check your logs processing status and see them on the map.
• Use the Chart Viewer to view our charts online for free before you purchase and to verify the latest changes before you download chart updates.
• Register your new card within two months of purchase to get daily updates for one year to Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits.
• Learn how to use your compatible Humminbird model to enhance SonarChart by contributing sonar logs.
• Make your contributions to Navionics charts by entering Community Edits from the Navionics Boating mobile app or Submit Feedback on our website. Updated cartography and improved content are delivered easily with chart updates every day.