Navionics and Humminbird have a long-standing partnership founded on the common mission of serving boaters of all kinds. Cruisers, anglers, and sailors across the world – get the most out of your onboard electronics!
• Ocean cruisers can benefit from highly detailed marine charts available in a global catalogue.
• If you are an angler, you can take advantage of 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry of marine areas and more than 38,000 lakes to target the most productive spots whether you are fishing docks, deep water humps, or underwater structure anywhere in between.
• Sailors will enjoy super accurate coastal data.
Many Humminbird displays are compatible with Navionics chart cards: Navionics+, Platinum+ e Navionics Updates. or the best experience and most current feature set, be sure your plotter software is up to date. Check our compatibility guide for more details.
Navionics Chart Bundle Packages
Save when you buy a new Humminbird! See the list of current models available with a Navionics+ card inside the box at significant savings versus purchasing separately.
SonarChart™ and SonarChart™ Live
SonarChart is a 1 ft/0.5 m detail HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail, great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level. SonarChart is a chart layer resulting from millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters that are integrated with existing data. SonarChart Live is a feature that enables boaters to create personal HD bathymetry maps in real time. SonarChart Live is available on compatible plotters, or within the Navionics Boating app on mobile devices. To do SonarChart Live with your Humminbird, connect to the Boating app using a compatible Wi-Fi router, such as the NMEA 0183 Wi-Fi router Sonar Server by Digital Yacht
You may check your logs processing status and see them on the map.
• Use the Chart Viewer to view our charts online for free before you purchase and to verify the latest changes before you download chart updates.
• Register your new card within two months of purchase to get daily updates for one year to Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits.
• Learn how to use your compatible Humminbird model to enhance SonarChart by contributing sonar logs.
• Make your contributions to Navionics charts by entering Community Edits from the Navionics Boating mobile app or by filing a DR (Discrepancy Report) on our website. Updated cartography and improved content is delivered easily with chart updates every day.