Navionics and Navico have a long-standing partnership founded on the common mission of serving boaters of all kinds. Anglers, cruisers and sailors across the world - get the most out of your on board electronics!
• If you are an angler, you can take advantage of 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry of marine areas and more than 20,000 lakes to target the most productive areas whether you are fishing docks, deep water humps, or underwater structure anywhere in between.
•Ocean cruisers can benefit from highly detailed marine charts available in a global catalogue.
B&G Zeus, Zeus Touch, Zeus2, Zeus3 and Vulcan models.
New Advanced features:Dock-to-dock Autorouting (not in USA), SonarChart Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync are available using a Navionics card that has an active chart updates subscription. A progressive release of the software which enables the advanced features is underway for the following models: Lowrance HDS Carbon, HDS Gen3, Elite Ti; Simrad GO, GO xse, NSS evo3 and NSS evo2; and B&G Zeus2, Zeus3 and Vulcan models. Lowrance Elite Ti will be compatible with all features except Dock-to-dock Autorouting. Plotter Sync is possible only on models with built-in Wi-Fi. Software can be downloaded from Lowrance, Simrad and B&G websites or you can request a preloaded MSD card. Check our compatibility guide for more details.
SPECIAL OFFER IN US AND CANADA:
Get a $50 Rebate when buying new 4", 5", or 7" GPS plotters from leading brands. Purchase any Navionics+ Regions card (MSRP $149) or a Navionics+ US & Canada or Caribbean & S. America card (MSRP $199) along with a Lowrance Elite Ti 5", 7" or Lowrance Hook 4", 5" or 7" model. See full rebate details.
The following Lowrance models include Navionics cartography: Elite-7m Gold; Elite-5m HD Gold, Elite-4 HDI Gold; Elite-4m HD Gold, Elite-4m Gold.
In North America:
• Bundled cards labeled MSD/NEB-3/ELI4, MSD/NEB-3/ELI5 and MSD/NEB-3/ELI9 offer preloaded Navionics+ with US & Canada marine and lakes coverage all in one at significant savings versus purchasing separately, and offer downloadable SonarChart™ and daily updates for one year! Compatibility only with that specific plotter model.
• Bundled cards labeled MSD/AUS-3/ELI4 and MSD/AUS-3/ELI5 offer preloaded Navionics+ with Australia, New Zealand and Pacific content and daily updates for one year! SonarChart™ is preloaded for Australia and New Zealand (Pacific not available). Compatibility only with that specific plotter model.
SonarChart™ and SonarChart™ Live Exclusive SonarChart, the award-winning 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry map, is continuously improved with sonar logs uploaded by boaters. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area. With SonarChart Live, you can create personal HD bathymetry maps in real time. Coming soon, SonarChart Live will display directly on the screen of compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G models. Display on a mobile device is possible using an NMEA0183 compatible Wi-Fi router, for example the Navico branded GoFree WIFI-1 Module together with a Lowrance, Simrad or B&G plotter/sonar. Alternatively you may opt for the Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotter, which has built-in GoFree wireless connectivity. SonarChart™Live is a feature available in the Navionics Boating app and is the most efficient way to enhance SonarChart because your sonar logs are automatically sent to Navionics from your mobile and you can also monitor the improvements while navigating. You may check your logs processing status and see them on the map.
Dock-to-dock Autorouting Dock-to-dock Autorouting, a unique breakthrough in boating navigation, quickly calculates a detailed route, even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. Coming soon, this feature will be available using a Navionics card that has an active chart updates subscription with Lowrance HDS Gen3, Simrad GO, GO XSE, NSS evo2 and NSS evo3, and B&G Zeus2, Zeus3 and Vulcan models with updated software. Dock-to-dock Autorouting will be available worldwide, except in USA. Not offered on Elite Ti models.
Advanced Map Options
Customize your view of Navionics charts to highlight shallow areas, select a fishing range, and now also adjust SonarChart™ density.
Coming soon, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G owners will be able to transfer routes and markers and update their eligible plotter card through the Plotter Sync feature embedded in the Navionics Boating app. Navionics cards updated using Plotter Sync within Navionics apps starting from version 10.1 for iPhone and iPad or Android version 8.1.
Plotter Sync makes it possible for boaters to transfer routes and markers and activate and update their eligible plotter card right from the boat by connecting compatible models with built-in Wi-Fi to the Navionics Boating app starting from iOS version 10.2.1 and Android version 8.2.1.
More in detail, Plotter Sync allows users to: • Transfer Routes and Markers between your plotter and mobile app. • Activate your eligible preloaded Navionics+, Platinum+ and HotMaps Platinum card. If you don’t own a Navionics+, you can upgrade your current product using Navionics Updates. • Download new coverage areas and updates to your Navionics+ and activated Navionics Updates card. • Download Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits updates to Platinum+ and HotMaps Platinum cards.
• Use the Chart Viewer to view our charts online for free before you purchase and to verify the latest changes before you download chart updates. • Register your new card within two months of purchase to get daily updates for one year to Nautical Chart, SonarChart and Community Edits.
• Learn how to use your compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G models to enhance SonarChart by contributing sonar logs.
• Make your contributions to Navionics charts by entering Community Edits from the Navionics Boating mobile app or by filing a DR (Discrepancy Report) on our website. Updated cartography and improved content is delivered easily with chart updates every day.
• Important: after completing Plotter Sync, remove your card and reinsert it.