Navionics and Raymarine have a long-standing partnership founded on the common mission of serving boaters of all kinds. Cruisers, sailors and anglers across the world – get the most out of your onboard electronics!
• If you are an angler, you can take advantage of 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry of marine areas and more than 18,000 lakes to target the most productive areas whether you are fishing docks, deep water humps, or underwater structure anywhere in between.
• Ocean cruisers can benefit from highly detailed marine charts available in a global catalogue.
• Sailors will enjoy super accurate coastal data.
All Raymarine displays are compatible with the full range of Navionics chart cards: Navionics+, Navionics Updates, Platinum+ and HotMaps Platinum. For the best experience and most current feature set, be sure your Raymarine software is up to date.
LightHouse II Release 17 software, released in May 2016, introduces Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart Live and Advanced Map Options. Additional requirements for new functionality are a Navionics+, Navionics Updates, Platinum+ or HotMaps Platinum card that has an active chart updates subscription and has been updated after April 2016 at navionics.com or at a dealer. Another way to update is by using the Plotter Sync feature with Navionics mobile apps for iPhone and iPad starting with version 8.5.1 and Android version 6.3. Owners of Navionics Silver, Gold and HotMaps Premium can take advantage of this amazing set of features by upgrading with Navionics Updates.
Check compatibility details for your Raymarine model: a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, eS-Series, gS-Series; Dragonfly and Dragonfly PRO; G-Series, E-Series, E-Series Widescreen, C-Series, C-Series Widescreen, A-Series or Raychart.
In North America:
• Navionics Store
• Bundled cards labeled MSD/NEB-3/R1, MSD/NEB-3/R2 and MSD/NEB-3/R3 offer preloaded Navionics+ with US & Canada marine and lakes coverage all in one, daily updates for one year and downloadable SonarChart™ 1 ft/0.5 m bathymetry. Compatibility only with that specific plotter model.
• 93S – Europe
• Navionics+ preloaded – choose from a large selection of Small regions in Europe/Africa/Middle East
• 94S – Africa, Middle East, Asia, Pacific
• Navionics+ preloaded – Australia
Silver charts and other products previously bundled with Raymarine plotters are not entitled to chart updates for free, but can be used with Navionics Updates to upgrade to Navionics+.
Autorouting and Dock-to-dock Autorouting
Autorouting will calculate and display the shortest, unobstructed route between two points, customized according to the boat’s draft and height as entered by the user. The automated tool takes into consideration depth, bridges, cables, restricted areas and other areas where navigation is forbidden. Available for a, c, e, eS and gS Series MFDs.
Dock-to-dock Autorouting, a unique breakthrough in boating navigation, quickly calculates a detailed route, even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. Available for Raymarine MFDs with software updated to LightHouse II Release 17 (May 2016). See video.
These features are available with the latest Apple and Android app versions, released in March 2017.
Check our Plotter Sync instructions for more details.