Web API examples
Navionics charts can enhance web content in many different ways. See how these companies have implemented the Navionics WebAPI:
Dealers and distributors
- PRSComms uses the embedded catalog viewer to display the Navionics’ products on their website.
- Blue Bottle Fishing offers a preview of the coverage area for customers to pan and zoom while shopping for Navionics charts.
- Navico Liguria (Italy), Rodolfo Farioli declared: "Being able to preview Navionics charts on my website is very useful for my clients and helps them choose the product that best fits their needs."
- Visitors to La Pesca Submarina can quickly pan and zoom to see charts of their destinations.
- National ProStaff offers thousands of anglers and fishing fanatics the opportunity to zoom in to see great detail on their favorite fishing spots!
- Future Pro Tour gives it’s tournament participants and fans a sneak peek of each tournament location georeferenced by event!
- American Bass Anglers Weekend Bass Series anglers can click directly from the tournament schedule to find the launch ramp for each event!
- Fishing League Worldwide offers a detailed view of the tournament area for each event.
- Predator Tour (The Netherland), Evert Oostdam declared: "With the Web API I can display the area where the match is being held so people can prepare themselves as best as possible."
- Barcolana provides the detail of the historical regatta’s course with all the relevant information for the over 2000 participants.
- ACUC ITALIA coordinates diving center trainings for instructors and divers and considers Navionics cartography a key tool for divers.
Publishers of marine related guides and books
- Which-Marina Boaters can quickly search marinas and available berths in many locations around the world.
- Infocapagde Boaters can find detailed marina layout including berthing and mooring locations for thousands of yachts.
- ADAC’s MarinaFührer (Germany), Axel Brinkmann declared: "We have implemented the Navionics Web API in our Marine Guide and this enhances the quality of the service we provide to our members and boating customers."
- Odyssea (France), Regis Lopez Lang declared: "The use of Navionics maps in the Odyssea website adds very useful information and value to our nautical tourism online guide."
- The Yacht Harbour Association (UK), Jon White declared: "Using the Navionics Web API has significantly improved public access to information about our marina members on our website."
- Sail Scotland (Scotland), Daniel Steel declared: "The implementation was very quick and easy (...), the user experience is greatly enhanced. The Navionics API is proving to be very popular as users tend to remain on the site to plan their sailing trips to Scotland."
- eBoatListings lets you explore your dream destination with Navionics cartography while shopping for your next boat.
- Yacht X Budget gives their charter customers easy access to Navionics charts while choosing a boat for the perfect vacation!
- Sailing Sicily’s customers can preview their destinations conveniently while planning their next adventure.
Marine Electronics Manufacturers
- Navico’s customers around the world can preview the charts they will use in their Simrad and Lowrance GPS chartplotters.