- ACUC ITALIA coordinates diving center trainings for instructors and divers and considers Navionics cartography a key tool for divers.
- BOTTOM TIME DIVE SERVICE a commercial dive company providing maintenance services uses the Navionics chart to show the locations of the marinas they currently work in.
Publishers of marine related guides and books
- Which-Marina Boaters can quickly search marinas and available berths in many locations around the world.
- Infocapagde Boaters can find detailed marina layout including berthing and mooring locations for thousands of yachts.
- ADAC’s MarinaFührer (Germany), Axel Brinkmann declared: "We have implemented the Navionics Web API in our Marine Guide and this enhances the quality of the service we provide to our members and boating customers."
- Odyssea (France), Regis Lopez Lang declared: "The use of Navionics maps in the Odyssea website adds very useful information and value to our nautical tourism online guide."
- The Yacht Harbour Association (UK), Jon White declared: "Using the Navionics Web API has significantly improved public access to information about our marina members on our website."
- Sail Scotland (Scotland), Daniel Steel declared: "The implementation was very quick and easy (...), the user experience is greatly enhanced. The Navionics API is proving to be very popular as users tend to remain on the site to plan their sailing trips to Scotland."
- Yacht X Budget gives their charter customers easy access to Navionics charts whilechoosing a boat for the perfect vacation
- Sailing Sicily’s customers can preview their destinations conveniently while planning their next adventure.
Marine Electronics Manufacturers
- Navico’s customers around the world can preview the charts they will use in their Simrad and Lowrance GPS chartplotters.