Navionics HotMaps Explorer - 10,000+ fishing lake maps on one DVD for all activities on or near the lake13 March 2008Category:NavionicsHotMapsExplorerDVDlake mapsfishingcomputer
Fugawi Software and Navionics are pleased to announce the release of Navionics HotMaps Explorer, the ultimate fishing map collection of the USA for the home computer.
Packed with more than 10,000 top-ranked U.S. fishing lake maps, Navionics HotMaps Explorer, powered by Fugawi, is an unparalleled fresh water fishing, planning and exploration tool with groundbreaking features.
- Over 10,000 fishing maps of the USA for your PC!
- For a complete list of fishing lake maps included, click here.
- Plan your entire lake adventure on your PC
- Print maps from your home computer and go
- View your favorite lake in vivid 3D
- Search lake and place names
- Full featured GPS planning software included
- Transfer waypoints and routes to leading GPS and chartplotters; including: Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin, Magellan, Raymarine and more
- BONUS: 1 free High-Definition lake included via web download at no additional cost (a $19.99 value)
- For a list of High-Definition lake maps to choose from, click here.
- BONUS: Optional (and free) synchronization with Google Earth
Over 10,000 Fishing Maps
View Maps in Vivid 3D
Optional Google Earth
With Navionics HotMaps Explorer, green water anglers can maximize their time on the water by unlocking a lake’s secrets prior to leaving for their trip.
HotMaps Explorer is the ultimate fishing trip planner that allows boaters to plan, save, download and transfer waypoint and route information between a personal computer and leading GPS plotters.
As an added benefit, chartplotter compatibility with HotMaps Explorer is not required to take advantage of the powerful new tool – anglers can simply print paper maps complete with lake information, and go.
Derived from the best survey sources available today, these lakes are available in extremely accurate maps allowing boaters to explore bottom contours, structure, drop-offs, vegetation, boat ramps and marinas, to name a few, from the comfort of their home or office.
The lake maps are provided in a very intuitive PC application for viewing maps in 2D or 3D, printing, planning and more.
By studying structure, understanding transitions, exploring 3D views, marking and labeling key spots, and planning routes before going out, anglers of all ability levels can make the most of every fishing trip.
Navionics has geo-referenced all lake source data to provide the ultimate in positional precision, making its HotMaps line the most accurate charts on the market.
Microsoft® Windows® Vista or XP
500 MB RAM
1 Ghz processor or better
Minimum 1024 x 768 16-bit display
10 GB free on HD
Mouse or other pointing device
Navionics HotMaps Explorer, powered by Fugawi, will be available for purchase on April 1, 2008 through authorized Navionics and Fugawi retailers throughout the United States and Canada for US$19.99.
Navionics HotMaps Explorer Frequently Asked Questions, click here.