Switch to the new app. Bring your charts and data with you.
In 2018, we discontinued some of our apps (read the blog post) and will remove them permanently from the Google Play™ Store on August 11th, and from the Apple App Store™ soon after. If you own a discontinued app, you can easily move to the new Boating HD Marine and Lakes for Android devices and Boating Marine and Lakes for Apple devices.
Switch to the new app before August 11th to keep your charts, your data, settings, and any remaining subscription days. In the new app, you will have access to great new features, like SonarChart Shading overlay, relief shading overlay, AIS, Active Captain Community and GPX Import/Export.
Due to the obsolete nature of the discontinued Android apps, we can’t guarantee that your app will work properly after August 11th, and it may not be possible to move your charts and data to the new app.
HOW TO MOVE TO THE NEW APP
1. Update your discontinued app to the latest version
- For Android, on your device, go to Google Play > Menu > «My apps & games»
- For Apple, on your mobile device, go to the App Store > Account > Available Updates
2. Before starting the transfer process, sync your purchases following the instruction present here.
3. Then follow the prompts to switch to the new app as explained here.