At METSTRADE show at RAI in Amsterdam, from November 13 to 15, Navionics will be present on stand 02.237 where visitors will be able to learn about the thousands of updates we make to our charts daily, the expanded compatibility of Navionics advanced features Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart™ Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync, and all our latest product developments encompassing plotter, mobile and web.
In addition, for the first time, Navionics will be showing the new Garmin cartography featuring Navionics data. This is definitely a new opportunity for boaters to benefit from a wealth of data built by the world leaders in cartography. And, going forward, Garmin and Navionics will work to make sure our future innovations provide our customers with the most highly detailed cartography available on the water.
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
For Navionics owners:
Navionics cartography integrating Garmin data, is released as available in new cartography products and via download with daily updates.
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? choose Navionics+, Platinum+ or HotMaps Platinum. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial or the paid apps for US & Canada or Caribbean & South America! Discover
For Garmin owners: To get the latest Garmin coastal charts and inland maps with integrated Navionics data, Garmin owners can upgrade their cartography to BlueChart g3, BlueChart g3 Vision, LakeVü g3 and LakeVü g3 Ultra via accessory card or download.