Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues enriching its chart coverage to include popular boating and fishing areas around the world.
Saguaro Lake Charts, and the ones for Apache Lake in Arizona, have been highly improved recently. Both Nautical Chart and SonarChart™ layers have been updated with increased density and accuracy of the contour details, additional seabed information, and new coastlines. These improvements are the result of surveys done with the multibeam system, which collects much more detailed data thanks to fan shaped sound waves technology.
In addition to detailed contour lines, that increase depth awareness, Navionics charts also include navigational aids and points of interests, such as marina information, boat ramps and many more. The many recreational activities offered by the lake, such as boating, kayaking, sailing, skiing, and jet skiing, will prove even more enjoyable with such detailed charts.The lake is also a nice spot for fishing, hosting many species, including largemouth bass, carp, bluegill, rainbow trout, crappie, catfish, walleye, and others.
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples here below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial.