Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues enriching its chart coverage to include popular boating and fishing areas around the world.
Mille Lacs is the second largest lake in Minnesota and the most popular in the US for fishing. The bottom composition and structure of this lake make it a special fishing ground for all seasons and for a variety of fish species and techniques. It has a diverse terrain of mud, gravel and rock flats. On average, the lake is shallow, but your chart will guide you to the deepest areas.
Updated charts, with high resolution depth data generated with the multibeam technology, will make these features much more visible. This is a valuable improvement for the many anglers that venture the lake looking for walleye, northern pike, muskie, jumbo perch, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, black crappie, burbot, and tullibee.
Whether you are using Navionics charts on a GPS plotter or a mobile, make sure you have activated the SonarChartTM layer to take advantage of the enhanced depth information. Find out more on other fishing related features and functionalities here.
Among the other updated chart features are shore services like ramps, navigational aids and hazards such as rocks.
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer and check out some examples below:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a trial!