As part of our daily effort to bring you the newest and best charts available, we have updated more lakes in the U.S. with data from multi beam surveys. Now you’ll have a better view of submerged structures and lake contours, including previously unmapped areas.
One of the most important lakes in this release is Lake Texoma on the Oklahoma-Texas border. The lake is a popular location for many on-the-water activities like boating, sailing, kayaking, and fishing. With its many miles of shoreline, several small islands and dozens of fishing species, it’s a haven for anyone who loves the water.
With this new update, boaters and sailors will easily find the best places to boat and anchor. Anglers can take advantage of high definition contours to quickly identify fish-holding structure, ledges and drop-offs to make every cast count. Plus, Lake Texoma has about 70 different fish species including largemouth, spotted, white, and striped bass; channel, blue, and flathead catfish; and white crappie . The striped bass fishery is quite popular and considered one of the best in the nation.
Have a look at some of the updates:
Other lakes recently released include:
AL – Greers Ferry Lake, Martin Lake
NH – Winnipesaukee Lake
SC – Lake Moultrie
MN – Lake Vermilion
MO – Lake of the Ozarks
TN - Old Hickory Lake, Cumberland Lake
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? choose Navionics+ 45XG. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a trial!