Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues enriching its chart coverage to include popular boating and fishing areas around the world.
In addition to ten new Florida lakes added in August, we’ve added 54 lakes to our Florida charts. The latest lakes include: Lake Ada, Alligator Lake, Lake Altamaha, Lake Aurora, Blue Lake, Lake Blue, Lake Confusion, Crescent Lake, Crystal Lake 3, Cypress Lake, Dinner Lake, Deer Point Lake, East Lake, Lake Easy, Lake Elbert, Ella Lake, Lake Eva 1, Lake Garfield, Lake Gem, Grassy Lake, Lake Hancock, Lake Hart, Lake John 1, Lake John 2, Lake Josephine, Lake Juliana, Lake Lee, Lake Lena, Little Aurora Lake, Little Holly Lake, Lake Lowery, Loyce E. Harpe Lake 1, Loyce E. Harpe Lake 2, Lake Mabel, Margaret Lake, Lake Martin, Lake Mattie, Lake Menzie, Ned Lake, Lake Nina, North Lake Wales, Lake Otis, Lake Pansy, Patterson Park Lake, Polk County Park Lake, Lake Ruth, Sears Lake, Lake Silver, Lake Somerset 1, Lake Somerset 2, Surveyors Lake, Lake Swoope, and Tiger Lake. Click each link to browse your area of interest on our online Chart Viewer.
Learn more about chart updates and discover our latest changes!
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? choose Navionics+ South, Platinum+ Florida or HotMaps Platinum South. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial!