At Navionics we continuously enhance our products and technology to provide our customers with the best possible experience, the most complete details and the most relevant content. As part of our ongoing product enhancement, we recently released newly processed maps for Lake Conroe, Texas, with integrated multi-beam survey data and updated shoreline features.
With more than 20,000 acres of open water, Lake Conroe offers plenty of room for the many recreational boaters who enjoy its clear waters. Located about an hour north of Houston and easily accessible from many boat ramps and marinas, Lake Conroe attracts several major fishing tournaments each year. Anglers can take advantage of accurate bottom contours, underwater structures and docks to find fish faster, whether targeting largemouth bass, channel catfish or bluegill. In addition to fishing, the lake is a popular area for water skiing, jet skiing, swimming and pleasure boating. The remote northern tip falls within picturesque Sam Houston National Forest, while waterfront homes occupy a large portion of the shoreline, adding hundreds of docks and great fishing spots.
Customers updating their charts will see more contours in canals, feeder creeks and, closer to shore, increased subtle details of humps and holes, and newly marked boat ramps, submerged ponds, road beds and creek beds.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+ Regions South or HotMaps Platinum South.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial. Discover