Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues enriching its chart coverage to include popular boating and fishing areas around the world.
We have improved our charts for Lakes Garda and Iseo, some of the most beautiful lakes in Italy, with new coastline, navigational aids, spot soundings, marinas and points of interest.
You’ll be able to refer to an improved database of sources for planning your cruising excursion and your sailing trips. In fact, both lakes are very popular because of astonishing landscapes and gorgeous destinations, including Sirmione, Isola del Garda, Gardone Riviera, Punta San Vigilio, Isola di San Biagio and Grotte di Catullo on Lake Garda, and Riva di Solto, Castro, Isola di Montisola, Loreto, San Paolo and the Bögn fiord on Lake Iseo.
If your passion is fishing, improved spot soundings will increase your depth awareness, so you can better target the great variety of fish that the lakes host, including carpione, trout, perch, whitefish, lavarello, bleak, alosa agone, tench, pike, chub, barbel, carp, burbot, varone, salmer and more.
If you love to kitesurf, canoe and dive, you can enjoy these activities even more using our charts.
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples below and judge for yourself:
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+ Italy Lakes & River Po or Platinum+ Cen. European Lakes. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a trial for all our charts and features!