Navionics will be at boot in Duesseldorf Jan. 19-27 (in Hall 11 - stand A03), where visitors will be able to learn about the thousands of updates we make to our charts daily, the expanded compatibility of Navionics advanced features Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart™ Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync, and all our latest product developments encompassing plotter, mobile and web.
In addition, the new Garmin cartography featuring Navionics data will be available to view. This is an opportunity for boaters to benefit from a wealth of data built by the world leaders in cartography and to get the most highly detailed charts available.
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
In 2018 we made more than 37,000 updates to our charts of Central and West Europe. If you have your plotter card handy, bring it to the show and we will advise you on your best option to update your Navionics chart, or you can purchase a new one directly at our booth.
FOR NAVIONICS OWNERS:
- With an active subscription plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- With an expired subscription? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
Navionics cartography integrating Garmin data, which is released as available in new products and via download with daily updates.
- Have the Boating Marine & Lakes for Apple® or the Boating HD Marine & Lakes for Android™ with an active subscription? Open the app, tap Menu > Update All.
- If you have an expired subscription, open the app, tap Menu > Me > Subscription.
- If you have a Boating app with a different title, find information here.
FOR GARMIN OWNERS:
To get the latest Garmin coastal charts and inland maps with integrated Navionics data, Garmin owners can upgrade their cartography to BlueChart® g3, BlueChart® g3 Vision, LakeVü g3 and LakeVü g3 Ultra via accessory card or download. https://www.garmin.com/en-US/maps/updates/?/marine