At Navionics we continuously enhance our products and technology to provide our customers with the best possible experience, the most complete details and most relevant content. As part of our ongoing product enhancement, we recently updated the Spanish Canary Islands.
The most relevant updates have been completed for the bathymetry of marinas and inlets — with the integration of a professional data set surveyed by Navionics partners. Objects such as navaids, buoys, beacons and landmarks, including Tenerife North Airport, have been updated along with geographic names. This is to provide boaters with the latest information and anglers with the most up-to-date and accurate depth information.
Those who love the Canary Islands will enjoy the update done in Punta del Camello in Gran Canaria, where the harbor has been revised to reflect the current work in progress. In Tenerife there has been a relevant bathymetry update that is clearly more accurate, especially when you look at Puerto Colon in Fañabé on the Adeje coast in the south of Tenerife and in Caleta de Interiàn, a lava pebble and sand beach. Candelaria, on the east side of the island, is another area that has been updated.
See the changes now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples below and judge for yourself.
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync.
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial!