At Navionics, we continuously enhance our products and technology to provide our customers with the best possible experience, the most complete details, and relevant content. As part of our ongoing product enhancement, we recently updated Palma port, Alcudia port and Mahon port in the in the Balearic Islands and Rio Guadiana.
If you are planning to spend your holidays in the Balearic islands, our charts ensure the most accurate and detailed cartographic data to get the most out of your time on the water.
Interested on a Guadiana river trip? Cruise along its waters and take in the views of Spain and Portugal at the same time! Are you a fisherman? Rio Guadiana, with a length of over 700 km, offers a varied fish fauna: it is home for 5 types of barbel including the giant comizo that can grow to over 40lbs! Additionally, it produces wild carp that go to 20lbs along with shad, sturgeon, mullet, largemouth bass and zander.
See the improvements now!
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer, check out some examples here below to find:
- updated bathymetry contours;
- updated coastline
- and more!
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+ 46XG. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial or the paid apps for Europe! Shop Now