Navionics will be at the Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show May 16-19.
At our stand, #270, you can check out the latest news regarding our plotter, mobile and web products, and get a demonstration of our advanced features: Dock-to-dock Autorouting¹, SonarChart Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync.
We will make sure you have the latest software update, enabling you to use the advanced features on a wide range of compatible models from Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G.
Did you know we make more than 2,000 updates to our charts every day?
Our charts for Australia and New Zealand have received more than 20,300 updates in the last year. The updates we make to our charts span from depth contours to shoreline updates; the addition of wrecks, rocks and obstacles, navigational aids and much more.
These updates are generated by Notices to Mariners, ENC data S57, surveys and other sources.
Updated charts can improve all your activities on the water, including finding the best places to throw a lure and easily finding the best spots to anchor.
Update your charts at the show!
Bring your GPS plotter card to the show, and we will advise you on the best options to get a new updated card at up to 50% discount with one of our dealers:
Burnsco: Hall 2, Stand 252
Smart Marine: Hall 2, Stand 209
Advance Trident: Hall 2, Stand 201
Boating & Outdoors: Hall 5, Stand 550 & 546
If you have a chart card from a different brand such as C-MAP, Lowrance or Magellan, you can upgrade to the most current Navionics+ content for half the price when you purchase a Navionics+ Updates card.
If you can't make it to the show and want to get updated charts, here’s how:
- With an active subscription, plug your card into a PC and download. Or if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync.
- With an expired subscription you can choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating Marine & Lakes for Apple or the Boating HD Marine & Lakes for Android with an active subscription? Open the app, tap Menu > Update All
- If you have an expired subscription, open the app, tap Menu > Me > Subscription
If you don’t have Navionics yet
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+, Platinum+. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating app that provides a free trial! Discover
Remember to activate your GPS plotter card to access advanced features and daily updates for one year!
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.