Navionics will be at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show May 23-26.
At our stands, #100 and #103, you can check out the latest news regarding our plotter, mobile and web products, and get a demonstration of our advanced features: Dock-to-dock Autorouting¹, SonarChart Live, Advanced Map Options and Plotter Sync.
We will make sure you have the latest software update, enabling you to use the advanced features on a wide range of compatible models from Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G.
Did you know we make more than 2,000 updates to our charts every day?
Our charts for Australia and New Zealand have received more than 20,300 updates in the last year. The updates we make to our charts span from depth contours to shoreline updates; the addition of wrecks, rocks and obstacles, navigational aids and much more. These updates are generated by Notices to Mariners, ENC data S57, surveys and other sources.
See our worldwide updates at once and locate them on our Heatmap.
Updated charts can improve all your activities on the water, including finding the best places to throw a lure and easily finding the best spots to anchor.
Get updated charts at a lower price!
By bringing your GPS plotter card to our stands (100 and 103), you will enjoy an extra 10% discount boat show offer on top of the usual 50% trade-in discount to get all the latest chart content. Every new card includes daily updates and advanced features for one year!
The offer is also applied by our dealers at the show:
Australian Marine Wholesale – stand 122
Blue Bottle Marine – stand 138A
Boating & RV – stand 118/119
If you have a chart card from a different brand such as C-MAP, Lowrance or Magellan, you can upgrade to the most current Navionics+ content for half the price when you purchase a Navionics+ Updates card.
If you can't make it to the show and want to get updated charts, here’s how:
- With an active subscription, plug your card into a PC and download. Or if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- With an expired subscription you can choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating Marine & Lakes for Apple or the Boating HD Marine & Lakes for Android with an active subscription? Open the app, tap Menu > Update All
- If you have an expired subscription, open the app, tap Menu > Me > Subscription
If you don’t have Navionics yet
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+, Platinum+. Shop Now
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating app that provides a free trial! Discover
Remember to activate your GPS plotter card to access advanced features and daily updates for one year!
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.