Driven by a passionate commitment to support our customers’ enjoyment on the water, Navionics continues enriching its chart coverage to include popular boating and fishing areas around the world.
Starting form this summer, inland boaters in Denmark, will have 5 more lakes to discover for their fishing and boating trips. Depth contours, spot soundings, rocks are now available for the following:
35 km north west of Copenhagen, this lake is situated in the nature park between Farum and Slangerup.
Located in the municipality of Helsingør in northeast Zealand, it presents a number of smaller islands and islets: Storø-Lilleø, Gåseø, Mågeø, Langeland, Grydeholm, Hyttefadet, Schultz 'Grund.
Characterized by steep slopes very close to the shore, especially in the western half of the lake, it offers good fishing in spring and autumn. May/June, offer an exciting deciduous fishing. The predatory fish stock consists mainly of pike, perch and eel, but at times you can also encounter sandy and trout.
The largest natural lake in Sønderjylland.
Located northeast of Kalundborg, it’s the largest lake in West Zealand and the fifth largest in Denmark.
See the improvements now
Browse your areas of interest on our Chart Viewer and judge for yourself.
Learn more about chart updates and discover our latest changes!
GET UPDATED CHARTS!
With an active subscription
- Have a plotter card? Plug your card into a PC and download. Or, if you also have our Boating app, do it wirelessly with Plotter Sync. Download
- Have the Boating app? Open the app and tap Menu > Update All.
With an expired subscription
- Have a plotter card? Choose one of the available options to easily renew. Renew
- Have the Boating app? Open the app, tap Menu > Charts & Upgrades.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NAVIONICS YET
- Have a plotter? Choose Navionics+ 45XG, 5G583S2, 5G602S2 or Platinum+ 15P+ or 5P445XL.
- Have a mobile? Download the free Boating Marine & Lakes app that provides a 2-week free trial or the paid apps for Denmark & Greenland! Shop Now